NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
THIS CONTEST IS OFFERED ONLY IN THE 50 STATES OF THE U.S. AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ("D.C."), AND IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THOSE AREAS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU ARE NOT A CURRENT LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THOSE AREAS. THIS CONTEST SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND GOVERNED ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF THE U.S.
- Eligibility: The Da Vinci Code Quest on Google (the "Contest") is only open to legal residents of the 50 states of the U.S. and D.C., who are physically located and residing therein, who are 13 years of age or older as of April 17, 2006 and who have successfully registered for a Google personalized home page. If a prospective participant is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must obtain parental/legal guardian consent prior to entering this Contest. Employees, officers, and directors of Hilltop New Media, Inc. ("Sponsor"), Google Inc., Sony Pictures Digital, Inc., Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc., Columbia TriStar Marketing Group, Inc., Orbitz, LLC., Sony Electronics Inc, SonyStyle.com, Books-A-Million, Inc., Wiley Publishing, Inc, Frommers.com, Eurostar Group Limited, Skycastle Entertainment, Inc., Sullivan Compliance Company, and their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of this Contest, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries, licensees, service providers, and any other person or entity associated with this Contest (collectively, the "Contest Entities"), members of their immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents), and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are ineligible to enter this Contest.
- Contest Description: This Contest begins at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") on April 17, 2006, and ends at 1:00 p.m. EDT on May 21, 2006 ("Contest Period"). For purposes of this Contest, all times refer to Eastern Daylight Time. This Contest consists of a series of skill-based, time-sensitive Puzzles (collectively "Puzzles"). Puzzles are subject to Game Play Instructions ("Game Play Instructions"). The Contest is divided into two (2) phases: Phase 1 and a Final Phase. (A third Phase consisting of an essay competition will be employed only in case of a tie in determining the grand prize winner, as described below). Phase 1 consists of twenty-four (24) Daily Puzzles (collectively "Daily Puzzles") which consist of answering a series of skill based, time-sensitive puzzles (of various types and difficulty) which need not be completed sequentially as outlined below. Only the first 10,000 participants who, having correctly solved all 24 Daily Puzzles during Phase 1, submit a Puzzle Completion Form (and who thereafter submit a Contest Entry Form) in accordance with these Rules before 1:00 p.m. EDT on May 11, 2006 will be deemed "Finalists." Only Finalists are eligible to advance to the Final Phase. The determination of which specific participants, from among all participants submitting Puzzle Completion Forms and Contest Entry Forms before the Phase 1 Deadline, are deemed to be the "first 10,000" to do so (and therefore deemed to be Finalists) will be based on the Puzzle Completion Time and Contest Entry Time (defined below) applicable to each participant. The Final Phase of this Contest consists of a skill-based, time-sensitive series of five (5) puzzles which must be completed sequentially (collectively, "Final Puzzle Challenge") as outlined below.
- How to Enter: Phase 1. To enter Phase 1 of the Contest, access the Contest Welcome Site located at: www.google.com/davincicode and follow the online instructions to select the United States and download The Da Vinci Code Quest On Google content module ("Module") to your Google Personalized Home Page. The Module requires Internet Explorer 6 or higher, Firefox 1.0 or higher and Macromedia Flash 8. As Contest is time-based, Sponsor recommends that participants use fastest available Internet connection. Registration of a Google Personalized Home Page requires e-mail address and password selection. There are no fees associated with registering for a Google Personalized Home Page or the Contest. Participants can only enter this Contest under one (1) e-mail address/Google ID. Once an email address/Google ID has been used by a participant, that email address/Google ID cannot be used by any other person for this Contest. Only the participant entered under a particular email address/Google ID may participate in this Contest. Once the Module is added to the participant's Google Personalized Home Page, and the participant wishes to participate in the Contest, the participant must follow the Game Play Instructions. One (1) new Daily Puzzle will be released via the Module ("Puzzle Release") every twenty-four (24) hours along with Game Play Instructions for that particular Puzzle beginning on or about 1:00 p.m. EDT on April 17, 2006. Each new Daily Puzzle will increase in difficulty leading up to the 24th Daily Puzzle. Each Daily Puzzle and Game Play Instructions will remain available via the Module until the expiration of Phase 1. Daily Puzzles may be solved in any order the participant wishes before 1:00 p.m. EDT on May 11, 2006 ("Phase 1 Deadline"). The Module will keep track of all answers to Daily Puzzles submitted by participant during Phase 1 and will notify participants immediately as to whether or not their answers are correct. Google Inc. will be solely responsible for the monitoring of the Module and the administration of the Puzzles and its decisions in such regard will be final and binding. While every reasonable attempt will be made to assure that all participants' Contest activities (e.g. solving of Puzzles) are accurately captured and that the information on the Module page is accurate and correct, due to possible technical issues and/or limitations, the displayed information may not be accurate at any given time. You are strongly encouraged to maintain your own records as to your participation in the Contest. Even if the Module Page indicates that you solved all 24 Daily Puzzles, you are NOT a Finalist unless you have been notified by Sponsor to such effect. If a participant correctly answers all 24 Daily Puzzles at any time before the Phase 1 Deadline, he/she will be immediately directed to the Daily Puzzle completion form ("Puzzle Completion Form"). The Puzzle Completion Form asks the participant to submit the Google ID the participant used to access the Daily Puzzles. ONCE PARTICIPANT FILLS IN HIS/HER GOOGLE ID AND CLICKS "SUBMIT" ON THE PUZZLE COMPLETION FORM, HIS/HER SUBMISSION WILL BE TIME-STAMPED AND WILL BE DEEMED PARTICIPANT'S OFFICIAL PUZZLE COMPLETION TIME ("PUZZLE COMPLETION TIME"). AFTER A PARTICIPANT HAS SUBMITTED HIS/HER PUZZLE COMPLETION FORM IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE PARTICIPANT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DIRECTED TO A SEPARATE CONTEST ENTRY FORM ("CONTEST ENTRY FORM") WHICH THE PARTICIPANT MUST COMPLETE CORRECTLY AND IN FULL BY THE PHASE 1 DEADLINE IN ORDER TO BE DEEMED A POTENTIAL FINALIST. CONTEST ENTRY FORM WILL BE TIME-STAMPED AND WILL BE DEEMED PARTICIPANT'S OFFICIAL CONTEST ENTRY TIME ("CONTEST ENTRY TIME"). THE DETERMINATION OF WHICH PARTICIPANTS ARE DEEMED POTENTIAL FINALISTS ELIGIBLE TO CONTINUE TO THE FINAL PHASE OF THE CONTEST DEPENDS ON HOW SOON EACH PARTICIPANT WHO HAS SOLVED ALL 24 DAILY PUZZLES CORRECTLY SUBMITS HIS/HER CORRECTLY FILLED OUT PUZZLE COMPLETION FORM AND THEREAFTER SUBMITS A CONTEST ENTRY FORM. ONLY THE FIRST 10,000 PARTICIPANTS WHO SUBMIT A PUZZLE COMPLETION FORM (AND WHO THEREAFTER SUBMIT A CONTEST ENTRY FORM) ARE ELIGIBLE TO ENTER THE FINAL PHASE. In case of a tie between two or more participants based on the time-stamp affixed to the participants' respective submitted Puzzle Completion Forms (i.e., two or more participants submit their Puzzle Completion Forms at the same Puzzle Completion Time as determined by the official Contest computer tracking times), the participant who submitted his/her Contest Entry Form earlier (based on his/her Contest Entry Time) will be declared the Finalist. Information required on the Contest Entry Form consists of participant's first name, last name, email address, home mailing address including city, state and ZIP code (no P.O. boxes), date of birth, gender, telephone number (including area code) where he/she can be reached between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. EDT on Friday, May 26, 2006, and the Google ID used to access the Daily Puzzles (collectively, the "Entry Information"). A Contest Entry Form containing complete Entry Information and correctly submitted by a participant in accordance with these Official Rules shall be deemed the Official Contest Entry ("Entry") of the Contest participant submitting it, but he/she shall be deemed a "Finalist" only if he/she was among the first 10,000 participants to submit a Puzzle Completion Form. All Finalists will be notified and will receive a Finalist Prize as described below.
Final Phase. Finalists will be mailed via U.S. postal service, for scheduled delivery by May 18, 2006, a limited edition Cryptex replica and a screenshot of 4 codes (the "Finalist Prize"). One of the included codes will open the Cryptex. Inside will be a scroll with instructions on how to access the Final Puzzle Challenge online. Prior to May 18, 2006, Finalists will also be e-mailed instructions at the email address provided by each Finalist on his/her Official Contest Entry on how to access the Final Puzzle Challenge.
Finalists must complete the Final Phase by 1:00 p.m. EDT on May 21, 2006. The Grand Prize Winner will be determined by the amount of time needed by a Finalist to complete the Final Puzzle Challenge ("Final Puzzle") as more fully explained below. Sony Pictures Digital, Inc.'s computer is the official clock for purposes of determining all timing issues in connection with Phase 1 of this Contest. Google Inc.'s computer is the official clock for purposes of determining all timing issues in connection with the Final Phase of the Contest. Proof of transmittal of forms/entries as set forth in these Official Rules will not be deemed by Sponsor as proof of entry into this Contest. Limit one (1) Entry/Google ID per person/email address for the entire Contest Period. Any attempted form of participation into this Contest other than as described herein is void.
- Final Phase and Grand Prize Winner Determination:
Final Phase: The Final Puzzle Challenge is a skill-based, time-sensitive series of five puzzles which must be completed in sequence. The Final Puzzle Challenge will be made available to Finalists starting on or about 1:00 p.m. EDT on Friday May 19, 2006 and must be completed by 1:00 p.m. EDT on Sunday, May 21, 2006 ("Final Puzzle Time Period"). Finalists must log into the Final Puzzle Challenge using the Google ID used on their Official Contest Entry. Finalists who do not log in and complete the Final Puzzle Challenge during the Final Puzzle Time Period or do not log in using their Google ID from Phase 1 are ineligible to participate in the Final Phase and compete for the Grand Prize.
Once a Finalist logs into the Final Puzzle Challenge and clicks "Begin" the Finalist will be timed. Timing will stop when the Finalist correctly and sequentially completes all five puzzles and clicks "Submit." DO NOT PAUSE, LOG OUT OR RESTART THE FINAL PUZZLE CHALLENGE. Finalists who attempt to pause, log out or restart the Final Puzzle Challenge will be instantly disqualified and ineligible to continue playing.
The Finalist who correctly and successfully solves the Final Puzzle Challenge in the least amount of time (as measured by the official computer determining timing) will be declared the Grand Prize Winner. In the event of a tie between two or more Finalists, the Finalist whose Puzzle Entry Time is the earliest will be declared the Grand Prize Winner. In the event of a further tie between two or more Finalists whose respective Puzzle Entry Times are the same, the Finalist who submitted his/her Contest Entry Form at the earliest Contest Entry Time (by date, time, hour, minute, seconds) will be declared the Grand Prize Winner. In the event of a further tie, the tied participants will be required to submit an original written essay on a subject related to The Da Vinci Code, and such essay will be judged based on the following criteria: a) Knowledge of The Da Vinci Code, 25 points; b) Creativity, 25 points; c) Originality, 25 points; and d) Subject matter, 25 points for a total of 100 points. In such case Essay cannot be longer than 100 words and must be in the English language. The time frame within which the essay must be submitted will be determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Essays will be judged and, if necessary, re-judged until one Grand Winner is determined.
- Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize (Final Phase Challenge Winner): Grand prize consists of the following: First Class round-trip air transportation for the grand prize winner and three (3) Guests ("Guests") from the major airport near winner's residence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to London, England (Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") $29,000.00); First Class round-trip air transportation for the grand prize winner and three (3) Guests from the major airport near winner's residence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Paris, France (ARV $29,000.00); First Class round-trip air transportation for the grand prize winner and three (3) Guests from the major airport near winner's residence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to New York, NY (ARV $10,000.00); First Class round-trip air transportation for the grand prize winner and three (3) Guests from the major airport near winner's residence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Rome, Italy (ARV $29,000.00); Four (4) nights deluxe hotel accommodations for four (4) in New York, (ARV: $4,000.00); Four (4) nights deluxe hotel accommodations for four (4) in London (ARV: $4,000.00); Four (4) nights deluxe hotel accommodations for four (4) in Paris (ARV: $4,000.00); Four (4) nights deluxe hotel accommodations for four (4) in Rome (ARV: $4,000.00); Ground transportation for four (4) to and from the airport/hotel for all travel destinations (ARV: $600.00); Four (4) Eurostar Leisure Select return tickets from London to Paris (ARV: $3,010.68); Four (4) Eurostar Leisure Select return tickets from London to Avignon (ARV: $2,786.56); Four (4) downloadable copies of the Da Vinci Code Paris Tour MP3 one (1) for grand prize winner and each Guest. This prize is not available for purchase and therefore has no ARV (ARV: $0); Four (4) copies of Frommer's Complete Guides for Paris, Rome and London one (1) for grand prize winner and each Guest (ARV: $16.99 each); Four (4) copies of Frommer's Complete Guide for New York one (1) for grand prize winner and each Guest (ARV: $17.99 each); Four (4) copies of Frommer's Day by Day Guides for Paris, Rome, New York, and London one (1) for grand prize winner and each Guest (ARV: $12.99 each); One (1) 40" BRAVIA™ S-Series LCD HDTV KDL-40S2000 Television for Grand prize winner only (ARV: $2,999.99); One (1) Sony® Platinum Dream System (Model DAV-X1) for Grand prize winner only (ARV: $799.99); One (1) Sony VAIO® VGN-TX770P/B Notebook computer VGN-TX770P/B for Grand prize winner only (ARV: $2,599.99); One (1) Cyber-shot® DSC-N1 Digital Camera DSC-N1 for Grand prize winner only (ARV $499.95); One (1) DPP-FP50 Digital Photo Printer for Grand prize winner only (ARV $149.95); One (1) Portable Satellite Navigation System NV-U70 for Grand prize winner only (ARV: $599.95); and Four (4) Walkman Core™ MP3 Players NW-E507, one (1) for Grand prize winner and each Guest (ARV $159.95 each). Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize is: $128,170.54. Actual value of prize depends on the city of departure, time of travel, and any airfare fluctuations. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. Up To Ten Thousand (10,000) Finalist Prizes: Each Finalist will receive a limited edition Cryptex replica. ARV of each Finalist Prize is: $30. Total ARV of all prizes is: $428,170.54. All Grand Prize travel must be completed by 05/31/07 or prize or any unused portions of prize will be forfeited. For Grand Prize a minimum of 30 days advance travel notice is required. Grand Prize travel arrangements will be made through the travel coordinator designated by Sponsor. Grand Prize airline and flight times to be selected by air supplier at its sole discretion. Grand Prize winner and Guests must travel together on same itinerary. Eurostar tickets are non exchangeable, non-refundable, and subject to availability. Eurostar travel between London and Avignon is a seasonal service available between July 8, 2006 and September 9, 2006 only and this portion of Grand Prize will be forfeited (and no additional compensation will be provided) if Grand Prize winner and Guests do not travel during these dates. Grand Prize air transportation and hotel accommodations must be taken together and cannot be taken separately. All Grand Prize airline tickets issued in conjunction with Grand Prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code-share flights may be used. Grand Prize components cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, and no portion may be separated except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Grand Prize winner and his/her travel Guests are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary and required travel documents (passport, travel visas, etc.). Grand Prize trip is subject to air/hotel availability, holiday and blackout dates, and other conditions and restrictions provided by prize coordinator/supplier. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Once Grand Prize trip dates have been booked, no change, extension or substitution of trip dates is permitted, except at Sponsor's sole discretion. If Grand Prize winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian must accompany him/her, and such person must arrange and pay for all of his/her expenses unless determined to be one of the allotted Guests. If a Guest of the Grand Prize winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian must accompany him/her, and such person must arrange and pay for all of his/her expenses unless determined to be the Grand Prize winner or one of the allotted Guests. If Grand Prize winner elects to travel alone, with fewer than three (3) Guests or not partake in any provided prize component, no additional compensation will be awarded. Grand prize winner must take the same three (3) Guests on each leg of the trip prize. All other costs associated with accepting, redeeming and using the prize are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner and the Grand Prize winner's Guests, including but not limited to, any unspecified air and ground transportation, and other like transportation, accommodations, state and local government surcharges, travel insurance, excursions, gratuities, incidental expenses, drinks, unspecified meals, licenses, registrations, telephone calls, fees or charges for changing dates, trip and travel insurance premiums (trip and travel insurance is not included), and installation of or any upgrades to the electronic portions of Grand Prize. Any depictions of prizes are for illustrative purposes only. No substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for a prize (or prize component) except that Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may substitute a prize (or prize component) with a prize of equal value, due to unavailability of advertised prize/prize component. Limit one (1) prize person/family/household with the exception of the Grand Prize winner who will have also won a Finalist Prize. All expenses not specifically mentioned as being included are excluded and are the sole responsibility of Finalists and Grand Prize winner. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities arising from the Contest will be the sole responsibility of Finalists and the Grand Prize winner. Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 from the Sponsor for the total ARV of the Grand Prize and the Finalist Prize stated above that he/she won in the calendar year won. Prize components requiring shipping will be shipped to U.S. or D.C. addresses only.
- Notification: Phase 1: Finalists will be notified by email on or about May 15, 2006 and at time of receipt of their Finalist Prize which will be shipped by postal mail to be received by May 18, 2006. If the Finalist Prize or email notification to a particular Finalist is returned as undeliverable, or if he/she is found to be ineligible to participate in the Final Phase, and/or is deemed not to have complied with these Official Rules, such Finalist will be disqualified, and time permitting, the participant with the next earliest time-stamp will be permitted to participate in the Final Phase. Final Phase: Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. EDT on May 26, 2006, at the telephone number provided on his/her Official Contest Entry. If the potential Grand Prize winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted (within three (3) phone call attempts for the Grand Prize winner), if he/she is found to be ineligible, and/or does not comply with these Official Rules, potential Grand Prize winner will be disqualified, and the participant with the next earliest time-stamp may be declared the potential Grand Prize winner. The potential Grand Prize winner (his/her parent/legal guardian if he/she is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor) will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release ("Affidavit/Release") which must be signed, notarized and returned within two (2) days after receipt along with any other documentation that Sponsor may require, or such potential Grand Prize winner may be disqualified, and the Finalist with the next highest ranking in the Final Challenge may be declared a potential Grand Prize winner, subject to such Finalist's compliance with these Official Rules. Guests (their parents/legal guardians if they are residents of a jurisdiction that deems them to be minors) will be required to sign, execute, have notarized, and return a Liability Release, a Publicity Release and any other documentation that Sponsor requires within ten (10) days after receipt by Grand Prize Winner. A fax copy of the Grand Prize winner's Affidavit/Release will be requested, and such fax copy will have the same force and effect as the original document. Return of a prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification, and the participant with the next highest ranking may be declared the potential Grand Prize winner. If a participant changes his/her phone number, email address or mailing address after he/she enters the Contest, it is his/her sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor by (postal) mailing notice to the Contest Administrator address (listed below) to be received by the end of the Contest Period. If a Finalist or the Grand Prize winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her a minor, then prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent/legal guardian.
- Release From Liability of Contest Entities: By participating, participants agree that Contest Entities shall have no responsibility or liability (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) in connection with: the participant's participation or inability to participate in the Contest (or in any phase thereof), acceptance/possession, use/misuse, defects, damage, loss, or delay arising out of or relating to any prize awarded in connection with the Contest; misprinted or typographical errors on the Web Site or other Contest promotional materials; unauthorized intervention; disputes over Puzzles solutions or ambiguous Puzzles; Final Phase Cryptex code; online traffic/congestion; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network (including participant's internet connection speed), computer online system, computer timing/dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, interruption or inability to access or utilize the Internet, the Web Site, the Module, or Personalized Home Pages designated for this Contest on the Web Site for any reason, or any combination thereof, or any injury or damage to a participant's or third person's computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from any part of this Contest, even if caused by the negligence of any of the Contest Entities. In the event of a technological error, all prizes will be awarded in a manner consistent with the spirit of the Contest Official Rules. Participants agree to release all rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against the Contest Entities. Participants further acknowledge that said Contest Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize. Participants agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless each of the Contest Entities from and against any and all liability, damages, costs, attorneys fees, claims, causes of action, and proceedings, incurred with regard to any claim by any person(s) in connection with any and all of the rights and benefits conferred by participant upon the Contest Entities in these Official Rules. Finalists and Grand Prize winner also agree that Contest Entities maintain no control over the personnel, equipment or operations that may be used in association with a prize, or other person or entity furnishing services, or products as part of the prizes awarded in this Contest, because all of these suppliers are independent contractors. Contest Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of these suppliers or any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors, (2) by any defect in or failure of any equipment, instrumentality, service, product or accommodation that is owned, operated, furnished or otherwise used by any of these suppliers, (3) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Contest Entities, or (4) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Contest Entities or their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies. Participants further acknowledge that said Contest Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize. Notwithstanding the foregoing, for merchandise prizes, the prize will be awarded with the written warranty of the product manufacturer (if applicable).
GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION, ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to (i) the Contest (including without limitation, its administration and judging), (ii) the awarding or redemption of any prize and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of these Official Rules or their enforcement or interpretation, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, its enforcement, arbitrability or interpretation shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration, to be held in Los Angeles County, California, before a single arbitrator, in accordance with California Code of Civil Procedure §§ 1280 et seq. The arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement of the parties or, if the parties cannot agree, then by striking from a list of arbitrators supplied by the American Arbitration Association or JAMS/Endispute. The arbitration shall be a confidential proceeding, closed to the general public. The arbitrator shall issue a written opinion stating the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator's award is based. The parties will share equally in payment of the arbitrator's fees and arbitration expenses and any other costs unique to the arbitration hearing (recognizing that each side bears its own deposition, witness, expert and attorneys' fees and other expenses to the same extent as if the matter were being heard in court). Nothing in this paragraph shall affect the ability of Sponsor or any of its affiliates to seek from a court injunctive or equitable relief at any time.
- Rules/Grand Prize Winner's Name: For an additional copy of these Official Rules or the Grand Prize Winner's Name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The Da Vinci Code Quest On Google "Rules" or "Grand Prize Winner's Name" (specify which), P.O. Box 10301, Burbank, CA 91510. All requests must be received by July 21, 2006. The Official Rules will also be accessible from the Web Site during the Contest Period. Grand Prize Winner's name may also be posted on the Web Site and/or other media including on-air.
- Contest Administrator: Sullivan Compliance Company, P.O. Box 7398, Burbank, CA 91510-7398. Contest Administrator is not the supplier or guarantor of any prize.
- Sponsor: Hilltop New Media, Inc., 6025 W. Slauson Blvd., Culver City, CA 90231.
©2006 Skycastle Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
©2006 Columbia TriStar Marketing Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Google is a trademark of Google Inc.