- Open to residents of the UK, ROI, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, aged 18 and over, but not to employees and their immediate families of Sony Pictures Releasing, its agent or anyone else connected professionally with the promotion.
- Entries must be received by midnight GMT on May 12 2006.
- No responsibility will be accepted for delayed, mislaid, lost or damaged entries whether due to system error or otherwise. Paper entries are not valid.
- Only one entry per visitor per day.
- Users must use skill to complete all 24 puzzles to be entered into the draw to win prizes.
- You must enter valid data to be in with a chance of winning, as winners will be contacted by either phone or e-mail and prizes dispatched by recorded post.
- There are the following prizes to be won: 1 x Sony BRAVIA V Series LCD TV, 5 pairs of Eurostar standard class return tickets to Paris ,5 x 'special The Da Vinci Code edition' K750i Sony Ericsson phones, 5 x The Da Vinci Code Take 2 PS2 game & a PS2 console, 5 x The Da Vinci Code Take 2 X Box game & an X Box console, 50 x bundles of all 4 Dan Brown books (Digital Fortress, Deception Point, Angels and Demons and The Da Vinci Code), 50 x The Da Vinci Code Top Trumps games from Winning Moves. The winner of Eurostar return tickets must be 18 or over and must comply with all relevant customs and immigration requirements, including the appropriate passport and visa requirements. Neither Google nor Eurostar Group Limited will be responsible for any passengerís failure to comply. All bookings and travel must originate in the UK. Tickets are subject to availability. The Prize excludes travel insurance and transportation to and from London Waterloo International, Ashford International, and Paris Gare du Nord. Eurostar (UK) Ltd Conditions of Carriage apply to Eurostar trains. Copies are available from Eurostar sales points or www.eurostar.com.
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the promoter reserves the right to provide similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
- Winners drawn randomly and under independent supervision, from all entrants who have correctly completed all 24 puzzles, and notified within 28 days of the closing date.
- The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity connected with this promotion.
- Names and counties of prize winners, and puzzle answers, may be obtained by sending a stamped self addressed envelope to the address given below, after 22 May 2006.
- Entrants are deemed to accept and be bound by these rules and entries that are not in accordance with the rules will be disqualified.
- Please retain a copy of the rules for your own information. Promoter: Sony Pictures Releasing, 25 Golden Square, London W1F 9LU
- By entering, entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this website. Entry is only available online.
©2006 Columbia TriStar Marketing Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Google is a trademark of Google Inc.